Deep Sea DSE 4520 Generator Controller DSE4520
DSE4510,DSE4520 Product Specification Download.pdf
AUTO START AND AUTO MAINS FAILURE CONTROL MODULES
The DSE 4520 Generator Controller and the DSE4520 Auto Mains (Utility) Failure Control Module are suitable for a wide variety of single gen-set applications.
Whilst maintaining functions included within higher end controllers, such as generator or load power monitoring, the DSE45xx range of especially compact controllers provide the user with the ultimate size to feature ratio.
DSE Generator Controller DSE4520 monitors engine speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, frequency, voltage, current, power and fuel level, the modules will give comprehensive engine and alternator protection. This will be indicated on the largest back-lit LCD icon display in its class via an array of warning, electrical trip and shutdown alarms.
Electronic J1939 (CAN) and non-electronic (alternator sensing) engine support for diesel, gas and petrol engines all in one variant.
With a number of flexible inputs, outputs and protections, Deep Sea 4520 Generator Controller can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of applications including lighting towers with the added option for staged loading outputs.
Through USB Communication Deep Sea DSE4520 Generator Controller can be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC Software or can be fully configured through the module's fascia.
• Ultimate size to feature ratio
• Automatically transfers between mains (utility) and generator (DSE4520 only)
• Hours counter provides accurate information for monitoring and maintenance periods
• User-friendly set-up and button layout for ease of use
• Multiple parameters are monitored simultaneously which are clearly displayed on the largest back-lit icon display in its class
• The module can be configured to suit a wide range of applications
• Compatible with a wide range of CAN engines, including tier 4 engine support
• Uses DSE Configuration Suite PC Software for simplified configuration
• Licence-free PC software
• IP65 rating (with optional gasket) offers increased resistance to water ingress
• Largest back-lit icon display in its class
• Fully configurable via the fascia or PC using USB communication
• Extremely efficient power save mode
• 3 phase generator sensing
• 3 phase mains (utility) sensing (DSE4520 only)
• Generator/load power monitoring (kW, kV A, kV Ar, pf)
• Generator/load current monitoring and protection
• Fuel and crank outputs (configurable when using CAN)
• 4 configurable DC outputs (2 for DSE4510)
• 3 configurable analogue/digital inputs
• 4 configurable digital inputs
• Configurable staged loading outputs
• CAN and alternator speed sensing in one variant
• 3 engine maintainance alarms
• Engine speed protection
• Engine hours counter
• Engine pre-heat
• Engine run-time scheduler
• Battery voltage monitoring
• Start on low battery voltage
• Configurable remote start input
• 1 alternative configuration
• Comprehensive warning, electrical trip or shutdown protection upon fault condition
• LCD alarm indication
• Event log (15)