Deep Sea DSE 6020 MKII MK2 Generator Controller DSE6020 DSE6020MKII
The Brands mentioned here are for reference only, our parts can exactly replace the original ones.
AUTO MAINS FAILURE GENERATOR CONTROL MODULE
The Deep Sea 6020MKII Generator Controller is an Auto Start Control Module and the Deep Sea DSE6020MK2 Generator Controller is an Auto Mains Failure Control Module suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas, gen-set applications.
Monitoring speed, frequency, voltage, current, oil pressure, coolant temperature and fuel level, the modules will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen and illuminated LED.
Deep Sea Generator Controller DSE6020 MKII offers electronic (CAN) and non-electronic (magnetic pick-up/alternator sensing) engine versions and offer a number of flexible inputs, outputs and engine protections so the system can be easily adapted to suit a wide range of application demands.
The modules can be easily configured using the DSE Configuration Suite PC software. Selected front panel editing is also available.
• Back-lit icon LCD display
• Front panel editing
• LED and LCD alarm indication
• Power Save mode
• CAN and Magnetic Pick-up/Alt. versions available (specify on ordering)
• PC and front panel configuration
• 4 Digital inputs
• 3 Analogue inputs
• 6 Outputs (4 configurable on Magnetic Pick-up/Alt., 6 configurable on CAN version)
• Configurable timers and alarms
• Alternative configuration
• Event Log (5)
• Remote Start input
• 3 Phase generator monitoring
• Current monitoring and protection
• Power monitoring (kW, kV A, kV Ar)
• 3 Phase Mains (Utility) monitoring (DSE6020 MK2 only)
• Test button (DSE6020 only)
• Battery Voltage monitoring
• Engine pre-heat
• Hours counter
• Comprehensive shutdown or warning on fault condition
• Automatically transfers between mains (utility) and generator power (DSE6020 only)
• Hours counter provides accurate information for monitoring and maintenance periods
• User-friendly set-up and button layout
• Multiple engine parameters are monitored simultaneously
• Module can be configured to suit individual applications
• Compatible with a wide range of CAN engines
• Uses DSE Configuration Suite PC software for simplified configuration
• IP65 rating (with optional gasket) offers increased resistance to water ingress
• Licence-free PC software